Writing to you in our Tiny Home


Now that we finally have internet in our Tiny Home I am officially writing to you in our home! Nick is out working on the porch. He and my father put it together, I helped with just a little of it. We still have yet you move all our stuff in, we just need to take a weekend and do it. We have been holding back because we were waiting for the electrician to come and fix our outlet for our dryer. But now that he has we can set up our washer and dryer and I can actually do laundry in my own home. We also still need to set up our dishwasher, hopefully that will be done today as well.

We haven't used our upper loft yet but Calli has been using it as her space. She loves it up there, she can see everything and she's away from the dog, which is her favorite part.
I am hoping to make my first meal in the home tonight, since my dishwasher hasn't been set up I have been hesitant to cook because I'm not a huge fan of washing dishes by hand, in fact I hate it. But if we get my dishwasher set up then I'll be cooking dinner tonight! I'll write more when I can, check out our Instagram for more frequent updates!

Comments

Popular Posts