Time Flies!

Wow we have been so crazy busy that I haven't had time to write at all! I can't believe it! We have been working like dogs as of late. But! If you check out our Tiny Digs Instagram you will see that I have been posting as much as I can.
So to catch up on what we've been doing, we finally got all our dishes and glasses out of storage. So now we can stop eating off of paper plates! We have set up shelves in the kitchen for my pantry. We have a temporary closet set up under the steps until I can get my shelves installed.
I did a little kitchen set up as well, installing my clock and putting together my magnetic knife strip. I have been using our walls like no other! Making space where there isn't! I also re-purposed some shelves that I used in my childhood bedroom and have placed them in our bathroom and bedroom, using one as my make-up shelf and the others as a sort of end table.We narrowed the outside paint to two color and decided on a color called "Sandy Sage" We are hoping to paint this weekend!
Nick has been working on the plumbing, not without Quigley's help of course, we can't do anything without our pup supervising. One of the most recent things we've been doing is setting up our "Hang Out" Loft and turning in it into Call and Quigley's loft. We originally wanted to plan to use our upper loft for us, but as it turns out, we are quite comfortable without using the upper loft. As of right now, Quigley's Crate is underneath the steps. We have a pen that he has had since a pup and it fits so perfectly in the loft and will save Quigley from accidentally falling off, it even has wall mounts to keep the gate/pen in place. Plus it also separates his space and Calli's space as well. We have been keeping Calli's food and litter up in the loft, she also has a sleeping basket up there also. I really want to deck it out and make it comfortable for them, maybe with an actual floor instead of just the subfloor that's on there now.
 That's all the updates I have so far. I will try to update on the blog more when I can!




Comments

Popular Posts